3 replies to this topic

#1 marc

marc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 11:47 AM

Hi,

Atos's question about red sea products in the other thread has prompted me to ask you guys if you have ever come across a company called 'seequasal'.  http://www.seequasal.de

I'm wondering how you find it if you do use it. Our store used to stock it several years ago, we will now stock it again in the near future.

Just looking for some feedback if possible. You will notice from the link that they sell salt in both dry and 'wet' forms.

thanks
cheers

marc

#2 bluereef

bluereef

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 27,145 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 04:14 PM

Hi Marc :shock:
I never heard for that salt nor I ever used him.I guess that salt is for profesionals(labs or public aquarium).
There is a big chance that "famous" and knowen aquarium salt manufacture company but salts from them and then just repackage and sell that salt under their names.
Thank you for the info and link.

#3 atos

atos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:07 PM

Marc , information from 100% trusted source..if you want to use this salt I belive you can find in UK Aquacare sea salt, they sell prepacked Seequasal, they do not sell small quantities but only in tons(seequasal).Aqucare did not hide this fact ,
Hope will find this information usable

#4 atos

atos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 08:52 PM

Aqualight with his brand SEVEN SEA SALT ...you know ....that is the "one" to...I can not speak to much